Friday, March 21, 2008

Growing old gracefully


For my Flashback Friday picture, I chose an old picture of my family: its my parents and me circa 1975. I suppose technically my sister is in the pic, because my mom was already pregnant here (and yes, I do think I'm only around 2 months old!!!) I chose this picture because I spent the day with my mom today - and it was a good day. I also loved that when G saw it, she wanted to know who Grandma was with! In other words, although its been 30+ years, G could still tell that it was Grandma in the picture.



Here's a picture of her from a few months ago. See how little she's changed. I hope I age so well.

8 comments:

Stephanie F. said...

Very nice Christie :)

Stephanie said...

So cute! Your mom is gorgeous.

Savage Family said...

I love your dad's hair do!! They look so happy!

Anne Marie said...

That is so cute! Wow, you were only two months old and your mom was already pregnant. That's how my mom was, too. My older brother and I are less than a year apart and I was 3 weeks over due!!! The 70s were crazy, man.

Chelsea said...

You definitely got some good anti-aging genes, your mom looks fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Your mom has a bea-u-ti-ful smile!

Lynita said...

I love your mom! She is awesome, and I am certain that you will age gracefully too. You have great skin and a very youthful looking face, lucky you!

Omgirl said...

I can see a resemblance to your mom. You have that same bright smile!