Friday, March 07, 2008

Flashback Friday

Here I am, totally jumping on the bandwagon because I've loved looking at other's old pictures. I don't have a scanner at home right now, so I had to upload a picture from shutterfly. Lets hope it works:



Here is Ben and I on our honeymoon. We're in Cozumel, and we had just gotten off of the ship, where they took our cheesy picture with the "natives". Other than the fact that the front of Ben's shirt is tucked into his shorts (and it makes him look a bit queer), I love this picture.

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

WOOT WHOO!
I am so glad you gave into the peer pressure.
I love the picture.

carrie said...

I love the picture!! You guys look so cute...and so HAPPY!! I showed Jason the picture, and I read him what you wrote about the shirt being tucked in and the queer part....and he started laughing. You're so funny..... I think this is so fun. I love to see other people's pictures!! CUTE CUTE CUTE

Savage Family said...

Wow showing a little bit of skin NICE!!! It is so fun to look back into the past! I love your hair so cute!!

Jen said...

This picture is so FUN! I bet it was a blast.

The Gatherum Family said...

Such a cute picture, I am still laughing about the "queer" comment...

Lindsay said...

Hello hottie! Don't you just love the old days. The shirt tucked in - HA HA!

janae said...

What a great picture! It makes me crave vacation just looking at it!

Lynita said...

That is so classic! Oh man I wish I could go to Cozumel right now!

Oceanchild said...

Hey it's cool to be queer. Anne Marie and I always say that everyone is a little gay. Cute pic. I need to start doing these Flashbacks. I have tons of old pics on our home computer.

Chelsea said...

You look hot! What a fun picture.

Omgirl said...

All I want to know is, are there beads braided into your hair in that picture??