Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I refuse to not blog

Its after 11pm and I'm tired. I made pumpkin pie from scratch (a real pumpkin) tonight, which I planned to blog about. But I'm too tired now to post. I'll have to do a double post tomorrow. Ben stayed in G's room all night. I went in 3 different times, thinking he just fell asleep, but finally he told me to just leave him alone. He is mad at me about something, but I'm not sure what. He's given me the silent treatment all week, and the fact that he's avoiding me only makes me realize it must be serious. I just can't figure out what it is. Some days I just long for a partner who will communicate with me, instead of hiding out from his feelings and the possibility of a confrontation.

But I'm too tired for all of that tonight. I promose a better blog entry tomorrow.

No comments: