Here's my list for the second week in a row! Yay me. I know I need to make this list, because it has seriously taken me an hour to come up with 5 things I'm grateful for. How sad.
1. The Internet - my Internet at work has been down all day - I'm in serious withdrawal here. I've realized in the past 8 hours just how thankful for the Internet that I am. Its my lifeline. I keep in touch with reality this way.
2. My friends - I have wonderful friends. A great example of this were the responses that I got to yesterday's "woe is me" post. Thanks for making me feel better about myself. I really wasn't fishing for compliments, but it was nice to hear! (and G - I was totally laughing at the "bang the door" comment. Would you believe I heard his name twice yesterday. I feel badly that I've lost contact. Do you think Alison knows how to get ahold of him?)
3. Caffeine - I've been trying hard to kick the habit. But let's face it: I'm addicted. And since I'm always tired and harried, I don't know if I'll ever completely give it up.
4. Nike + - this is a great little device that clips into an iPod. It keeps track of miles run, pace, calories burned, time, etc. And then puts it all into a nice little graph. I love it! Some days I run further/longer/faster than intended, just so my stats will look better. The website also has a feature where you can challenge other Nike + users. Its the best!
5. Glucosamine - I had been struggling with recurring achille's tendonitis for a few weeks. Last month, my brother suggested that I try taking glucosamine. Its a compound that is naturally occurring in healthy cartlidge, but you cannot get it from any natural sources. So, I made a trip to Good Earth, and bought me a bottle. I've been taking it for a month now, and after a few days my tendonitis has completely disappeared. Its a miracle.