Tuesday, September 05, 2006

What girl doesn't want to marry a doctor?

I think Gracelin is in love with her pediatrician. She talks about him all of the time. She also pretends to be sick. When I ask her what is wrong, she will tell me that she needs the doctor to fix her. Sometimes I worry that it is getting out of hand. On more than one occasion, she has pretended to throw up into the potty to prove how sick she is. I don’t think she really is sick – she never has a fever or anything. I just think its because she loves her doctor. LOL He is pretty cute.

She is such a funny girl. She’s outgoing and brave. Lately she’s obsessed with swimming. Her daddy takes her almost every night, and she L-O-V-E-S it! The other day, she saw some older kids diving, and she asked her daddy if she could try it. She’ll stand at the edge of the pool, put her hands over her head, and kind of flop into the water. She goes completely under, and doesn’t even need to plug her nose. Of course her daddy is right there to catch her though. I really need to get her into swimming lessons, but at this age all I can find are mommy and me classes. I think she’s too old for that, so I’ll probably have to wait until she’s 3.

No comments: