Monday, July 10, 2006

Mulling over my defection

I have been journalling over at TLOL for a long time - I think I started in 2002. I've had this blog for a long time as well; however it has not been my love. I like the TLOL community so much as well as the format, and I've found myself posting there instead of here. Besides, it seemed silly to have a blog and a journal. I've got a lot invested at TLOL - over 300 entries that take me from the young DINK to the mommy of 2 that I am now. But lately, the majority of my "friends" over there have moved on, and while there are plenty of others there that I frequently read, I miss so many of the people I originally met there.

So, I'm considering resurrecting my blog.

Am I jumping on the blogging bandwagon? Maybe.

I just worry that I don't have time to keep up a blog and keep up on TLOL. There are many over there that I check on frequently. But, I suppose that I should be most concerned with preserving my own thoughts and feelings instead of being a "cyber voyeur".

LOL

What to do?

Honestly, I'm not as addicted to TLOL as I once was. Perhaps its simply that I don't have the time. With 2 kids and 2 jobs, I barely have time to think some days, let alone "play" on the computer.

There's always the fear too that no one will read. How pathetic am I that my fear of not being liked by a bunch of people I've never met is a driving factor in my decision.

No comments: