. . . 'cause I'm different like that:
1. I bite my fingernails - nasty habit.
2. I love to eat
3. I don't love to cook
4. I hate doing laundry
5. I love cleaning the kitchen and washing dishes
6. I have a degree in planning and resource management. I went into that field because of the resource management and I work as a planner
7. My favorite season is autumn
8. I like cold weather better than warm weather
9. I want to live in a small town
10. I was a member of Greenpeace and had aspirations of saving the world
11. I was a vegetarian throughout most of high school and college
12. I now drive an SUV.
13. I believe in ghosts
14. I like to eat sugar way more than I should
15. I'm terrified of spiders. Really scared. My fear is somewhat unnatural.
16. I'm also afraid of heights
17. I have been to 37 states
18. I've wanted to be skinner than I am for my entire life
19. I have a bad temper, and sometimes feel like I yell at my kids too much
20. I am a good swimmer, but I'm scared of deep water
21. My favorite food really is salad
22. I'm left handed
23. I have one brother and one sister
24. I can't whistle
25. I don't like perfume or anything that is supposed to smell good
26. My knees are double jointed and can bend waaaay backwards
27. I never remember my dreams
28. I'm not outgoing, and it takes me a long time to make a good friend (except Lynita, Alison, Gareth, and Sean - and somehow we became the "Fab 5" almost immediately)
29. The first boy that I kissed was Joe. We were 14, and it was on the stage after a church activity. I thought I was in love. Joe is now a meth addict, and in prison for murder.
30. I've never smoked or done illegal drugs
31. I have drunk a lot of alcohol
32. I have a tatoo
33. I love to read, but I don't read very often because once I start a good book I cannot stop. I just don't have the lifestyle right now where I can stay up until 4am reading a book
34. I have aspirations of writing a novel. In fact, I've started many times, but always lose interest.
35. I am a convert to the LDS church. Some days I think that I only keep going to church because it is a habit.
36. I was born in Gary, Indiana
37. I grew up mostly in Kentucky. I love it there, and would move back if given the chance
38. My ultimate goal in life is to one day run an ultra-marathon (100 mile race)
39. I would really like to have one more baby, but I worry I'm getting too old
40. I want plastic surgery - I want a tummy tuck and a bigger chin
41. I am not a republican. I'm not sure that I'm a democrat either, but I'm sure I'm not republican
42. I'm not a big TV watcher, but I love American Idol
43. I also rarely miss a Jazz game on TV
44. I have asthma
45. I am allergic to peanuts, but I craved peanut butter while pregnant with G. So I would take Benedryl so I could eat it
46. I am a hard worker - which is actually an understatement. When we were doing the sprinklers in our last house, we had to dig a huge trench to reach the water connection. I was in the bottom digging, while Ben stood at the top b.s.-ing with some neighbors. My dad drove up, and wasn't even suprised to see his daughter digging a hole while the men watched.
47. I love true crime and horror movies and books
48. I don't wear much make-up, although I wear moisturizer and mascara every day
49. I'm not a "pretty" girl. I don't know how to fix my hair and make-up cute, and I'm not very fashionable
50. I love playing Barbies with my kids
51. I play the piano and guitar (sort of)
52. I am really good at leading music - somehow my body just "feels" it
53. I love maps, and sometimes I get to make them at work
54. I love road trips
55. I love to travel. My favorite place I've ever visited is Denali National Park. So amazing!
56. It only takes me about 10 minutes to get ready in the morning (I shower at night)
57. I eat granola for breakfast every single day
58. Although I love to ski, I'm not really very good at it
59. Although I love to run, I'm not very fast
60. I often say that my best talent is making others look good (in comparison to me)
61. I think that I have pretty skin and teeth
62. I hate my ugly, droopy eyes
63. If I could do it all again, I'd go back to school in either the medical field or forensic anthropology
64. I used to be an EMT, but I let my certifications lapse
65. I am a grammar natzi
66. I cannot spell to save my life (thank heavens for spell checker!!)
67. I love hiking, backpacking, camping, etc - pretty much anything associated with the out-of-doors
68. I am embarassed when people can hear me pee. On my wedding night, we stayed in a very quaint B&B, but there was only a curtain to the bathroom. I made Ben go into the hall so I could pee.
69. I was not a virgin on my wedding night (I did not plan for this to be item #69 - I promise)
70. I'm anal retentive.
71. I have endometriosis
72. I used to do Passion Parties
73. I like to make my own jewelry
74. I am in my 30s, and my dad still scares me
75. I have family memebers who are mentally ill, and others who suffer from drug and/or alcohol dependence. It scares the crap out of me that my kids my inherit those tendencies.
76. My eyes are green
77. My wedding ring is only a size 4 1/2 - how my fingers are so much skinnier than the rest of me I will never know.
78. I hate fishing
79. I am a low-maintenance girl, and pride myself in that fact. But some days, I wish I could be a bit more polished and made-up
80. I'm terrible at team sports
81. My most embarassing moment was in college, when I was sitting with some friends at a basketball game. Its was half-time, and they were having a contest in the middle of the floor where some guys were competing for prizes by trying to shoot baskets. I made a comment to the girl sitting next to me about how much the guys sucked (really, none of them could make anything). She answered back that one was her brother. Oops.
82. I should have more embarassing moments, but I'm such a spaz that everything blurrs together.
83. I hate Valentine's Day
84. I am a good mother
85. I'm not a very good friend. If it wasn't for the internet, I'd have lost touch with 90% of my friends
86. I love shopping - its my therapy
87. I recycle
88. I feel pretty passionate about prescription drug abuse. I think that doctors WAAAAY overprescribe medications in a lot of cases (I'm not saying that there aren't some people out there who legitimately need it), but it causes so many problems. I know so many people who's lives have been ruined because of careless doctors
89. I love sleep
90. I love rain - most especially when accompanied by thunder and lightening
91. Gloomy weather makes me cheery - I hate hot and sunny days
92. I clean my kitchen every day
93. I have green eyes
94. I loathe Disneyland, Disney World, Disney movies, Disney character clothing, etc. Basicly I hate Disney! Unfortunately, my girls LOVE Disney (and so does their father). I think I'm out-voted on this one.
95. I hate being pregnant, but I love my kids
96. I like to think that I'm frugal, but in all honesty, I think I'm probably just cheap
97. I am a "glass is 1/2 full" kind of person
98. I don't like talking on the phone
99. I am not a homebody - I love to be out and about
100. My mom and sister are my best friends
101. My children are my greatest accomplishment
**I've been working on this since the night of the PW potluck. It took forever!