I've been Tagged by
A. The rules of the game must be posted at the beginning of your post.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Here's more random stuff about me.
1. I am terribly addicted to sugar. I can avoid burgers, fries, chips, and even soda but I am such a sweet tooth. I always crack up when someone cannot finish their dessert because its "too sweet". I've never met something that is too sweet. But, I do not like chocolate.
2. I consider my girls to be the greatest accomplishment in my life. They are so smart, sweet, and amazing. Some days I just feel blessed to be their mommy.
3. I've struggled with my weight my entire life, and have to be so vigilant to keep the weight off (being a sweet-tooth doesn't make this very easy). I also have a voracious appetite, and always feel hungry. If I could have one wish in life, it would be that I could eat whatever I want and still be skinny (petty, I know)
4. I love nature and the out-of-doors. I'd live outside if it were practical. And yes, some probably consider me a tree-hugger, liberal environmentalist, etc. But I'm no so fanatical about it either. I do drive an SUV after all. I would love though to live in a small, rural town - perhaps in the mountains - where I could hike and run on trails, and ski to my heart's content.
5. I love to be by myself. While I love my family and friends, there are some times that I just long to be alone. That is probably the biggest challenge of motherhood; I always have someone at my heels.
6. I don't consider myself to be very talented at anything. I have several interests and activities that I participate in, but nothing where I truly excel. I often joke that my talent is in making others look better. I actually have a fairly healthy self esteem though. I just know who I am (and what I'm not).
All about my Hubby!
What is his name? Ben
How long have you been married? 6+ years
How long did you date? 8 months
How old is he? 30 (I'm 3 years older!)
Who eats more? Usually me (like I said, I have a voracious appetite) Although I eat more healthy foods
Who is taller? He is.
Who sings better? Me - he sometimes sings off-key
Who is smarter? Difficult question. We're both smart in different ways.
Whose temper is worse? Mine for sure. I tend to blow up easily and then I'm over it. He rarely get mad (just quiet and pouty)
Who does the laundry? Ummm - I guess both of us. We're so behind right now though, that I'm tempted to say that neither of us does.
Who does the dishes? Usually me. I've got some OCD tendencies when it comes to having a clean kitchen
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Him
Who pays the bills? Me
Who mows the lawn? Him (I'd love to, but he says that it's a "man's job". Sheesh)
Who cooks dinner? Whomever gets home from work first
Who drives when you are together? He does, unless we're on a road-trip, and then we share
Who is more stubborn? Me
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Him - he hates to argue and will say he is wrong just to end the fight. I only admit it when I actually am.
Whose parents do you see the most? Probably mine, but we see a lot of both (since they live less than 2 miles apart)
Who proposed? He did
Who is more sensitive? He is - sometimes I joke that I'm more like the man and he's more like the woman
Who has more friends? Him - I'd have more friends if I actually made an effort to be a friend.
Who has more siblings? He does - 6 kids in his family, 3 in mine
Who wears the pants in the family? Hmmm - I hate to admit this, but I do.