. . . smart enough, and dog-gon-it people like me. I won an award! The talented Tiburon has nominated me. Wasn't that nice of her! I feel so loved and special. Apparently posting really embarssing poo stories about myself pays off. Who knew?
So now, I have the difficult task of nominating 7 of my fellow bloggers for the same award. I have so many favorite blogs (just check my weblog) that its going to be difficult. And by the way, if I nominate you, its your turn to nominate 7 additional bloggers until every single person in the blog-o-sphere has been nominated.
So, without further ado, here are my 7 nominees (in no particular order):
1. Lynita from The Reid Clan. She's been one of my good friends for a long time, and she recently posted an Ode to Christie (that would be me) post. How could she not get nominated?
2. Heather from No One Suspects the Butterfly. She has the greatest talent of expressing herself through her words. I just love her thought-provoking posts.
3. Julia from See More Cemers. She is a fellow working/blogging mommy, and I just love her witty, sarcastic sense of humor. And because of her, I reconnected with a bunch of friends that I'd lost touch with.
4. Ruhiyyih from Ruhiyyih's Reflections. She's a witty, kind, runner that I just know I'd be friends with IRL (if we ever get to meet). She's also training for a fall marathon, and I love following her journey.
5. Jill from Up in Alaska. Ok - so I'm just a lurker on her blog, but I check it every single day, even if my reader doesn't show a new post. She has no idea who I am, and has actually won some really big and prestigeous blogging awards. But I'd still like to offer one more.
6. Meredith from Pithydithy. She's one of my oldest internet friends. I started reading her journal back in the TLOL days (I think that was around 2002) and I still read every post she writes. She's a great writer and has an amazing story.
7. Erin at Life in the Nuthouse. I think she's hilarious, and she has a really nice Etsy shop with lots of fun things. I don't know how she finds time to do it all.