. . . but suprisingly I'm not:
1. Its snowing outside, and I'm in flipflops.
2. For the past couple of months I've had a naggy feeling about my kids daycare that something just isn't right. But I've ignored it. Today I found out that my daycare is operating on a conditional permit because of health department and other violations, and I've decided it's my kids' last day there. I'm headed out to check out daycares that have openings starting Monday.
3. Tomorrow is the final weigh-in for the Biggest Loser 3. And (suprisingly enough) I'm not the biggest loser (but I feel like a big loser).
4. I've got 14.5 loads of clean laundry on my bed waiting to be put away when I get home. And my house is a cluttery mess.
5. My daughter's birthday is next week, and I haven't begun to plan her party.
6. Work is kicking my butt
7. I'm operating on 5 hours of sleep
8. I've been puked on 3 times in the past week
9. I have a headache
10. I just spilled a can of diet soda all over my keyboard and into my crotch.
But for some reason there's a smile on my face. I'm sitting here with a (fresh) diet soda in my hand, and tomorrow morning we leave for some fun-in-the-sun in St George at the Cactus Hugger Festival.