Thursday, September 06, 2007

I've been tagged - again

Rachel from Operation Rosebud has tagged me in the middle name game.
 
Here's the rules:

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.

4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
 
So here's mine:
 
My middle name is Laura
 
L - is for that I love:  my family, my friends, my country
A - is for achievement:  I am an overachiever
U - is for uncomfortable:  I am quite uncomfortable in many social situations.  I tend to become insecure when I'm around lots of people.
R - is for reading:  I love reading, only I don't have much time right now to do it.
A - is for action:  I am the opposite of a "home body".  I love to be on the go all of the time.
 
Ok - now I suppose I have to tag 5 people for the 5 letters in my middle name.  Hmmmm.  I'm feeling the love for my Venus Sisters, so how about Tiburon and Chelsea.  And Kari, you're also tagged because you were the last person to email me.  Kriss, you were the last person to comment in my GB, so you're on the list.  And Kristina, you're also it for no apparent reason. 
 
Have fun girls!

No comments: