Monday, November 15, 2004

I am a bad, bad blogger

Haven't updated in quite awhile. And, last time I tried, my post didn't show up for some reason. Didn't bother to go back and fix it.

I probably should update on our little Gracie Jayne. She is sitting up constantly now. Lying on the back is boring and "old-school". She also LOVES food (other than rice cereal and peas). Her favs are the orange veggies, namely sweet potatoes and carrots. The one drawback: orange poo. Yesterday she was all dressed for church in the cutest outfit with white tights and bloomers. She was sitting on the floor happily playing when suddenly we had a massive poo-splosion. She litterally had orange poo from head to toe. We had to bring in reinforcements and draw a bath to get her cleaned up. I think her back may still be stained a bit orange (and we aren't even going to mention her cute bloomers) She had eaten an entire jar of pears the day before, which I think may be the culprit. For now, we are going to focus on foods that stay in the intestine a bit longer!

No comments: