Monday, January 02, 2012

2012 resolutions

I spent considerable time over the weekend (as I was sick with the flu) reading over my blog. And I realized that I missed it. So, a natural resolution for me right now would be to spend more time blogging - not just posting pictures, but actually talking about stuff.

Other than that, one other thing that stood out to me was the fact that every New Years, my main resolution is about weight loss. Obviously, I am either not trying (which is obviously not the case), or I just need to work on liking myself better. So, instead of another resolution to eat better/work out better (as I drink my green smoothie while typing this . . .) I resolve to like myself more. Be more comfortable in my own skin. I am a beautiful, strong woman. So what if I am no longer a size 6. Being a size 10 is just fine too. I resolve to be more healthy, inside and out. I'm going to be a better parent, spouse, and friend.

Oh, and I am going to take more pictures.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love your resolution! We could all use a little of that in our lives!