Thursday, August 14, 2008

Would you eat here?

You're wandering down a crowded street in downtown Taipai, feeling a bit hungry, and looking for a place to eat. Suddenly this place catches your eye:
Hmmmm - the Modern Toilet. Sounds interesting, and you're really hungry so you decide to go inside.
But where to sit? Should you choose the regular old toilet seat, or should you try a urinal? Decisions, decisions.
Let's sit here - it looks fairly sanitary.
Oh good - here's lunch. Looks delicious sitting in a tiny toilet bowl.
Yummy!
This is delicious.
Now for dessert. And what else, but a big pile of poop. You can hardly wait to try it.
But first, you may want to make sure it really is poo.
Oh - that's good.

16 comments:

Mindi said...

eeeeeeewwwwwwwwhhhhhh.

gross.
me no likey

Jen said...

YUCK!!! I cant believe thats a real. who would seriously want to eat there food out of a toilet.

tiburon said...

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiick

Megan said...

It's hard to choke back vomit while laughing, but I seem to be able to do it!

Lynita said...

Holy #@*!, literally! Better out than in... don't worry I won't continue, but I could! No way in hell would I ever do that, such a bad association.

carrie said...

OK....That's just gross. :o)

Omgirl said...

Why are the Japanese so obsessed with toilets and poop??

Omgirl said...

Oh, I guess those arent' Japanese people. Still.

Omgirl said...

Oh, I guess those arent' Japanese people. Still.

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

LOL!!! I used to live in China and toilets fascinate them, since they mostly use squatties - which are basically just a regular toilet that is in the ground and you squat over it, flush and everything. That way you don't have to touch anything...I miss it actually.

This is hilarious. It is so Asia. Awesome!

Heather said...

This is so disgusting - those last couple pictures of the "poo" just made me want to barf...but funny post, anyway. I love how you post random things like this!

Oceanchild said...

ummm yuck. sorry i can't say more. yuck works

Misty said...

I just threw up A LOT in my mouth. Seriously, it kills me that people actually go there.

janae said...

That is just disgusting. Who came up with this business idea???

Notme said...

wow. there are almost no words. Except "HOLY@#%#%" lol..

Anonymous said...

OK, I think it's a little off, but funny. I am sure the "dishes" are sanitary so I don't really see a problem with it. I probably WOULD try it, for the novelty!