Thursday, April 06, 2006

Me = Fatty McFatty


Pregnancy is not kind to my body. At all. My hyperemesis is much worse when I'm hungry, so in an attempt to keep my tummy settled, I eat almost constantly. As a result, I gain lots of weight. Even though I try and eat healthy food choices, too much food is too much. KWIM?

My body looks terrible. I'm almost 50 pounds overweight, and I hate myself for that. My tummy is the worst. Brynlee gave me terrible stretch marks (I guess thats what a 9 pound baby does to a person) and my leftover skin is literally hanging around my midsection. YUCK.

I'm desperately trying to lose weight. Breastfeeding makes me constantly hungry too, so I feel like I'm always fighting with myself. I'm limiting my sugar, fat, and refined carbs. Since I started trying, I've lost 10 pounds in 4 weeks. I know I need more exercise, but having two babies and working a full-time job makes working out almost impossible.

At least my kids are cute (see picture to left LOL)

No comments: