Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Milestones


Recently, we've experienced two big milestones in our family. Actually, one has nothing to do with the other, but I'm lumping them together in this post.

The first is regarding Bryn - she's now an official ballerina. In January, she started taking ballet, and she's amazing. Considering the fact that she's been walking on her toes since she started walking, I think its safe to call her a "natural". What girl doesn't want to be a ballerina at some point in her life anyway? And check out her quads - ever seen muscles like that in a 3-year-old?


And in keeping with my other posts about the mileage on my car, it recently hit a huge milestone: 99999 - marking the end of my extended warranty (insert sad smiley emoticon here :( ) Although this time, I was simply driving to my in-laws, I took a picture anyway - because I'm weird like that. Also included, is a picture of where I was when it happened, so I can always remember.

4 comments:

tiburon said...

Huge milestones!

Glad you have photographic proof of them both ;)

Jen M. said...

What a cutie Bryn is, and those legs are to die for!

Omgirl said...

I think I was with you when it hit 77,777. I can't believe you can remember to look!

Lynita said...

Seriously she is a buff ballerina!